Friday, March 2, 2012

Fridays Favorites

 


        I' m so glad today is Friday, I am ready for the weekend... how about you?  I thought I would devote all of my Friday post to my favorite things and just all things fabulous !!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! 




Love this dress!

Love a beautiful pair of shoes!


I am obsessed with ALL things Chanel!!





This chair is stunning!!

I love these metallic cupcake liners!! So cute!
find some here

Loving a beautifully wrapped package!
Love the tag with the crown
via

Love a beautiful dressing table

I have to admit, I adore her roller skates.  Would not mind wearing these myself!

Love this Tory Burch Chevron Blanket
via

Always love spending time at the beach! 

Another one of my obsessions!! CROWNS... gotta have them!
via


And I love spending time relaxing at the beach!!
via





Talking about favorite things.... I think one of my all time favorites is walking up to my front door to see that UPS has delivered some goodies!!!  This makes me extremely happy!

Received some beautiful benches for the closet!








My Closet Photos

I wanted to share with you the progress of my closet.  The first photos are some of the before photos..  Sorry for the poor quality, I took these with my iphone and it was hard for me to get the angles.


I promise I am a more organized person than this.  We had started moving everything out and I realized I had not taken a before photo yet so excuse the mess!

Again, another VERY messy before photo



This is when we starting knocking down the center petition that I could not stand


AWWWW!! So much better already










This is where it stands now.  We are waiting on the island and the built in and then they will come do the finish out!
I hope you enjoyed these photos and I will keep you up to date! 



I am headed out of town for the weekend.  I hope you have enjoyed my first week of post.  My blog is definitely a work in progress and I would love to hear what you think.  Please feel free to leave any comments and don't forget to tell you friends to stop by!!! 


Have a great weekend!!




6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through The Zhush and love it! You are out of the gate with panache! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I agree with Lisa above! Adore all your images, especially that black fur...omg! And your closet? wow! Congrats on starting CCD!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! It is absolutely beautiful.
    I am your newest follower.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just followed Teresa @ Splendid Sass over and fell in love with your beautiful blog (it is easy to follow Teresa to find the beautiful things!) I am now your newest follower. Hope you have a marvelous weekend! Jalon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i gorgeous,
    just found your amazing blog by chance while peeking on others and i must tell you that it´s so lovely, well structured and interesting [certainly a reflection of your personality] that it kept me totally hooked. I would like to invite you to visit mine and to follow each if you appreciate it. I'm following you right now anyways!
    wish you lots of success!!!
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! First week of posting and 6 comments on one post is awesome! I can see why! Your blog is beautiful and you have a niche that is interesting! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great weekend and I can't wait to see how your closet turns out.

    ReplyDelete