Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Fever ...






       As I went on my walk this morning, I realized that spring is right around the corner.   Living in Texas we have not had much of a winter and the temperatures the past couple of weeks  have been  perfection.  I think I officially have "spring fever".   With the temperatures being so nice lately  we have been spending  a lot of time outside so I thought I would post some photos of beautiful outdoor spaces.  I hope you enjoy these and they will inspire you to create your own beautiful outdoor space.








Add caption














Add caption
Love this pool house and the great umbrellas














images via pinterest, Verandah, Providenceltddesign
Add caption
via frontgate
via frontgate
This is walking out my backdoors into my back yard.   At a later time I will  post photos of my home.
This is my outdoor living space... I have not worked on it yet for the spring.  I am in the process of changing out my furniture and cushions.  I can not wait to plant some flowers and get some color!
This is the perfect spring outfit for me!! I love the skirt.
via ninagarcia

I hope these photos have been inspired you like they have me to design or work on a beautiful outdoor space!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Shauna!

    Welcome to the Blogland, sweetie!

    First of all, thank you for stopping by my blog today! I can't believe this is only your 2nd post. It looks it was made by a "pro"! Great job.

    Wishing you lots of success and many new friends and readers!

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luciane,

      Thank you so much. Your blog has really inspired me and I always look forward to your post. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, it means alot to hear from a "pro".

      Sincerely
      Shauna

      Delete
  2. So nice to meet you Shauna! Welcome to blogland. I love what I see so far, and your home (what I see of it) is absolutely stunning! This is such a beautiful post and has me longing for a beautiful spring day and getting to spend more time out of hibernation and enjoying the outdoors!
    Best of luck.....you are off to a dazzling start! I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,

    Thank you for the sweet comment. I have to say your blog is amazing and inspired me to take that step and start my own. My blog is a work in progress and I hope you will continue stopping by. Your home is absolutely
    beautiful and I can appreciate all the time and energy you have put into it.

    Sincerely
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete