Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fashionably Late

Where do I begin?  As I woke up bright and early this morning I had an overwhelming sense of excitement.  I am so thrilled and can not believe this time has finally come.  I am a wife and mother of two and like most of you I have an extreme passion for interior design.  Whether it be creating beautiful spaces for my family, friends or clients, design is always on my mind.  As my oldest son headed off to college I realized this was the perfect time for me to share my interests and experiences with you.  I might be  late in joining the blogging party but I hope you will consider me fashionably late.  So many of your beautiful blogs inspire me everyday and my prayer is that through this blog I will be able to inspire you as well to step out and create something beautiful.  I hope if you like what you see you will join me on this journey as we explore all things CLASSICALLY CHIC.

I just wanted to begin by posting some photos of things I really love, hoping to give you a sense of my style.  Blogging is new to me, and being technically challenged myself, lets just go ahead and get this out of the way.......... I am going to mess up!!! I promise I am obsessive enough that I will work until I get it right.  In the mean time fasten your seat belts and here we go!!!




Love a beautiful entry.  



I love all the texture in this kitchen

Beautiful Breakfast room or dining room

Great breakfast table...love the benches

Fabulous open spaces

Gorgeous bathroom


I love a beautiful dressing table

Gorgeous breakfast nook!!

Love the fireplace in this living room

Stunning bedroom

Love this closet.  I am in the middle of remodeling my closet and will post photos on that later. 

Yes... please!

love the backyard of this house!!! Fabulous.  

Gorgeous outdoor setting

Love this outdoor kitchen and dining area, beautiful vent a hood!

This is what I would wear on a any given day in the fall.  Love the bag, belt ... just love it all!!


I have to admit I am so nervous to push the publish post at this point because I am not sure how this is going to end up... we will keep our fingers crossed.  I hope I was able to give you a quick glimpse of my style and promise there will be much more to come.    I wanted to give a huge thank you to Shari over at littlebluedeer , she has been amazing and has helped me create this beautiful blog.  I hope you have a wonderful day and remember always be Chic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment