Saturday, April 14, 2012

A touch of Gold

Hi everyone!! I am so sorry for the lack of postings.  It has been crazy around here with so much going on, it has been so hard to find the time to keep up.   Literally the minute my head hits the pillow, I am out!!  I had a few hours this morning before it got completely hectic and really wanted to post today.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed spending time with families and loved ones.


I  have been going through  all my design photos and noticed most all of them have something in common,  a touch of gold.  I love anything from an antique piece that has a beautiful gilded aged patina to a fabulous gold sequin dress.   I believe just a touch is all you need!! I hope you enjoy the images and have a wonderful weekend. 




























I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

11 comments:

  1. I love that settee with the edgy art above it - great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to pin away! Love them all. The curtains I won at The Curtain Exchange are a bronze gold. So rich.
    I added you to my blogroll so that I would miss a post.
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just found my new favorite blog!! I looked through all of your posts and died!! Love it all. I just subscribed and can't wait for the nest post to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling, this is a lovely post. Keep it up, everyone is so enjoying what you do here.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five years ago I thought i'd never like gold again....but now, its all i want. That image of the light blue settee trimmed in gold is STUNNING!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty!! A little gold sure knows how to add such glamour and decadence to a space or outfit for that matter unilke anything else can. I love a little gold...especially antiqued gold. So many beautiful examples. Easter was great except for the whole crazy ordeal wtih Teddy. I so hope you will stick around.....love your blog, your eye and your taste! I would love to see more of your beautiful home too:) Hope your holidays were wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All stunning! Gold is seriously back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post, the armchair (No2 image)is amazing
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, gold glorious gold, I'd like to wear the stunning last gold dress, then come back and rest my weary head in the glorious gold bedroom. Gold in the home is fab, can be so glitzy, or just add warmth to a room, or accessorize with gold to add colour in a dark environment. Great pictures :O)

    ReplyDelete